February 11, 2013
members present: Kelly F., Kelly Bennett, Katy B., Laurinda Ross, Ed Burns, Monique H., Beth O., Anne Y., Cassie S.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Library Board Liaison – Library has bands picked out for May 2, 3, 4 for the Metro Times Blowout. We will need 2 bartenders per night.
3. Library Staff
4. Officer & Committee Reports
- Vice President- not present
- Secretary- minutes approved
- Treasurer- we paid $540.39 in sales tax
- Membership- 2 new members
- Book Store
- Special Events. Day of Books and Roses- This group is meeting weekly. Trying to get the dragon. Get liquor license 6 weeks before the event.
- Public Relations- Let’s reach out to other friends groups.
6. Action Items
- Laurinda Ross approved as the new Treasurer.
- Bookstore Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast- March 2 at 10am at One Eyed Betty’s.
- Recognition “Plaque”- figure out the process.
- FFL Stationary & Book Labels
- Metro Times Blow Out – CUOne Parking/Fundraising Opportunity
- FFL Strategic Plan
-Engaging Membership (Renewals, Volunteers)
7. Adjourned at 7:56
Next Regular Meeting: Monday, March 11, 2013, 7:00pm