Friends of the Ferndale Library is a nonprofit organization incorporated in the state of Michigan, with 501c3 tax-deductible status.
“We engage the community and raise funds to support the library.”
- President: Katherine Siebenaler
- Vice-President: Jenny Haggerty
- Treasurer: Laurinda Ross
- Membership: Michelle Lonskey
- Community Engagement: Beth O’Connor
- Secretary: Laura Rockwell
- Bookstore: June Axelrad
- Library Liaison: Ed Burns
- Library Board Liaison: Kelly Farrah
- Draft Friends Bylaw Revisions, passed unanimously at the Friends General Membership Meeting on June 13, 2010
Friends Board Meetings are held on the second Monday of every month at 6:30 pm at the Ferndale Area District Library.